Saturday, May 18, 2024

For some time now, when I'm displaying my work in an effort to sell them, I get asked "How's come when you make knives, you're not wearing one?" I try to make the point that I'm in the business of SELLING KNIVES, not wearing them. At any rate, I figured maybe I'd make "Me" one. I did, and I like it, but if someone offered me enough I might part with it. HA !! The knife is a Scagel style Bowie, blade steel is 1/8 inch 1065, 6 3/4 inches, antiqued, hand forged and hand finished. Bolster and guard are textured nickel steel, antiqued. Handle is a large Arizona Mule deer crown piece, with stacked leather and a white spacer, 5 inches long. The sheath is top grain veg tanned 7oz. leather, riveted frontier style. Want one like it ? PM me, and let's talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment