Monday, May 15, 2023

   A few new additions.....hope you enjoy them.

     

 

      A Damascus Skinner,  I purchased the Damascus, my forge burner is acting up.   The handle is stag with stacked leather and brass spacers.  Guard is brass, butt plate is brass, leather sheath.  SOLD



      I call this one The Dragon Skinner, cause I did the sheath in dragon scales.  I am certain however, should you ever need to skin a dragon, this knife will do the job.   Blade is 1075 Cr1, high speed tool steel. Handle is my favorite, Ironwood.  Pins are brass, the blade is antiqued, with a hamon.  The handmade sheath is veg tanned leather.   Total for both is $120........SOLD.........



    This is a Hunter/Skinner.........blade is D2 high carbon steel.  Handle is Ironwood, with stainless pins and a brass bolster and white and black spacers.   SOLD



     A 440c hunter, with white oak (stabilized) handle,  pins are stainless.  Textured bolster is nickel steel.  Handmade sheath is moderately tooled, hand stitched with Kevlar thread.  Blade is finished in satin, less reflective.   $150.00+.

No comments:

Post a Comment